Monday, July 23, 2012

最終決戦! - じたばたP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/28/11
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin
Composer: じたばたP - JitabataP
Lyricist: サ骨 (レッドカードP ) - Sahone (ReddoGaadoP)

The Final, Deciding Match!

The lights swaying as they are, the traces of tears.
I open my wounds, and gouge at them.
Red blood flows, falls; a flower blooms.

Captivated by the moon of the night sky, I believe in the
Magic of congregating dreams I won't wake up from, and tout a blade.
If someone's voice gets through to the stars, at that time
A miracle will be born.

I will make it end, with these hands,
The tale that still no one knows;
The flame that lazily floats eye-deep is a bluish white.
Ah...

The sun that comes going up at the end of the horizon.
Burning the clouds, it heartlessly declares the time.
The one blade that shines with Venus to my back.
The end begins.

Do I hope for a world where no one is?
The dawn's tragedy repeats.
If everything were to be exposed,
What might it be fine if I save it?