Monday, July 23, 2012

Mrs.Pumpkinの滑稽な夢 - ハチ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/02/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer & Illustrator: ハチ

Author's Comments
"I was the first on Halloween.
Happy Halloween!"

Mrs. Pumpkin's Comical Dream

Jacarandas bloomed. An oratorical meeting that takes turn serving rudeness.
Where shall I go? The song that I merrily cried.

Jack laughs: "Leave behind your heretic emotions."
Chocolate, please. The song that I lowly cried.

A scarecrow aimlessly was choked and shook.
What I never had and hate is pumpkin pie.

Hey. Lalulalula. Will you dance with me?
Mrs. Moon who still sleeps.
"You called? You called?" says TurnipHead.
Look, the caskets came to be nowhere.
How boring.

It was like the pylon sensitive to trumped-up magic
And the witch were disoriented under the overhead.

Jack put on airs: "Leave behind your obscene emotions!"
Mandrakes bloomed. It was like they held a grudge.

The goat is planning something.
"Accept it, accept it."
I wait for the train.

Let's hold hands. The two were forgiven.
Within tubes that come to go around.
"Dominance, recessiveness, heaps of corpses all around?"
Look, a display of new products. Within the swarming ants,
Mrs. Moon who still sleeps.

"Ah! Mrs. Pumpkin! You came up to greet me!"
Might this dream, before I knew it, have destroyed the dream?

I want to still be dancing in this place!
Through a dream-like derangement.
"Recessive, recessive idiotic silence."
Look, the lanterns lit with spat-out hedons and fire--

Hey. Lalulalula. Will you dance with me?
Though something of a response should come,
"Too bad! So sad!" says TurnipHead.
Look, the caskets came to be nowhere.
How boring.

Within the sunken mud.

Within a bush where I waited for morning.

Within a train.

Ah, Mrs. Pumpkin.

Ah, Mrs. Pumpkin.