Tuesday, July 3, 2012

カミサマの宇宙アメ - キツヅエ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/20/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: キツヅエ - Kitsudzue

GOD'S SPACE CANDY

When I looked away from reality, the electro that pricked the crown of my head
Blocked the whole of my head, and was coming to not be a long ways away.

The second candy melts, and the answer born before my eyes
Took I who had an abnormal pretension aboard and is floating.

I'm quick-tempered to vanish. In the middle of space that seems to vanish,
In hours that advance to certainty, even my sigh won't come out.

Me from 16 years ago could hear a muttering of good morning.
The world after the rain is, today as well, GOD'S FICKLENESS.

Each time I take on another year, I'm stripped of my memories and fall.
What I probably remember is the candy that you gave me.

I wonder how many times I have to say good night for it to become the true end.
The truth is, this world, that thing is GOD'S FICKLENESS.

I don't know when it'll be, but if it's still the time when I'll become a star,
I wonder if I can become a proper adult. My sigh falls out.