Tuesday, July 3, 2012

自殺のうた - しゃむ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/20/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: しゃむ - Shamu

Suicide Song

Sigh... I want to die...
I want to die hanging by my neck...
Goodbye, agonizing world.
Surely I will become happy.

Ah... I will die...
At what kind of place (where) will I die...?

I won't be a bother to anybody.
Suddenly, tears overflowed.

Being expected on is painful;
It's not that sort of thing,
And my own self who cannot accept myself
Is unforgivable...


Sigh... Why...
Why am I alive...?
Even if I search for even one
Enjoyable thing, it can't be found.

Ah... I hate...
I hate everything...

It's fine even if I'm not understood,
Since I'm always alone.

I want to be loved; I want to love;
It's not that sort of thing,
And my own self who hates myself
Is much too sad...

I wonder if dying hurts...
I wonder if I can die cleanly...

God, please,
Save me somehow...


I want to come to like me.
Though it's not simple...

I want to clear away the hopeless
Fog of my heart...

The truth is, it's not an excuse of wanting to die,
But just escaping...

But I cannot stop thinking
About dying...

Sigh... I'll sleep now...