Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ハートブレイク・ヘッドライン - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/29/12
Vocals: GUMI
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Illustrator & Movie: たま - Tama
Mixing & Mastering: daishi

Author's Comments
"It is the continuing news.
The results of the study were announced by yesteryear's lovelorn population."

Heartbreak Headlines

The year's lovelorn population is approximately 12,000,000,
And it has come to be that 23 people are rejected every minute.
Even in moments of being in love, priceless love continues to be lost in parts of Japan,
And support from the country is being sought.

※ Yet, not a single accurate investigation nor statistic is included in these numbers.

If you decide that there's a love in which you'll be rescued by loving somebody,
I don't know if, I don't know if that pure love will change this world.


For example, if a girl decided she'd abruptly stolen my heart
One day before my eyes and then disappeared,
Surely, hey, I'd be upset.
Nothing would stay in my hand, and Japan's domestic production would fall below that of a normal year.

※ Yet, not a single definite basis nor piece of evidence is included in this hypothesis.

The love in which you'll be rescued by loving somebody is nowhere,
Though I don't know if this world won't change by that pure love.

If your own self is rescued by you loving somebody,
I don't know if, I don't know if, I don't know if that pure love will change this world.