Tuesday, July 3, 2012

完全犯罪ラブレター - 150P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/23/12
Vocals: IA
Composer: 150P
Lyricist: スズム - Suzumu
Illustrator & Movie: こみね - Komine
Main Designer: さいね - Saine
Guitarist: ぎぶそん - Gibson

Author's Comments
"'A nameless rumor, but that girl had performed as herself.'"

The Perfect Crime Love Letter

On the television that was busy as always,
Your name was streaming along.
Your face that seemed to smile in boredom;
Now why is that, then I remembered.

I received a nameless letter.
Words to me that were locked.
Who's it from? A 1 and 1 you.
"I'm at that one place right now."

The letter got through to my
Thoughts that spun 'round and 'round.

Ah, what could you be waiting for?

Look, a letter addressed to me.
Looking here and there, I'm smiling.
Hey, who was it, who was it?
Answer me.
Is it a papier mache tale?
Surely, surely an imitation.
Now, where are you?
What're you doing? It can't get through,
The love letter addressed to nameless you.

As always, the nameless words
Got through to where I am again.
"I am, right now, in this dark room"
"Where the red shining"
"Moon is visible."

When I looked at the nameless love letter,
A cat cried. "Don't have such an odd look."
"It's the color of the moon like that one night, y'know."
I don't get the reason for the shining dial anymore.

A spectacle that crosses towards my
Anxiety that spins 'round and 'round.

Now, what did I do?

Look, a letter addressed to me.
Looking here and there, I'm smiling.
Hey, do you know? Do you know?
Teach it to me.
Is it a papier mache tale?
I don't believe any of it, any of it.
Look, I'm here. I'm here.
Just for you.
A nameless love letter that gets through again.

Though it was strangely perfect,
Where did I realize it?
"Yes, I killed you."

Hey? Aren't you happy? Wasn't it fun?
So get them back. Come on.
My perfect crime,
The script of your destruction.

"I, I am in front of your room right now."

This is only my tale.
Ahaha ahaha ahahahaha.
Look, wasn't it great? Wasn't it great?
My acting deceived even me.
A fairy tale that's a waste of time.
It's irresistibly thrilling.
So, come on out.
I'll erase you.
Just for me.
The love letter of your last moment that gets through again.
Look, "behind you."