Saturday, April 21, 2012

心の形 - 梨本P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/23/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 梨本P - NashimotoP

Author's Comments
"I am sorry to trouble you. I come along at leisure."

The Shape of My Heart

I got a person that I like.
It was a person with nice eyes.
Wanting to become friends,
I'm watching your face in profile.
But I'm cowardly
And I can't strike up conversations;
Were such days to continue,
My head would go boom.

While in a boring class,
I opened a secret note.
1 page that became pitch black.
Words written for you.
I really am very embarrassed about it,
But I want to convey them to you;
After school, I made it into a paper plane,
And sent it flying

Through the classroom window.

I'll scrape up these emotions
Of mine and the garbage of
Commonplace words,
And make them into a shape.

The morning of the next day. Everyone
Who enters the classroom looks at me.
Even that person I really like
Looks at me with clouded eyes.
Towards a corner of the classroom
And on top of my desk
Is a paper plane I have recognition of.
The world is

Vanishing.

Wanting to tell you
About these feelings of mine,
I meant to make something of them,
But my heart was smashed up.

M-Y  G-A-R-B-A-G-E  H-E-A-R-T  W-I-L-L  N-O-T  R-E-S-E-T.
S-O  I  W-I-L-L  M-A-K-E  A  N-E-W  S-H-A-P-E  F-O-R  I-T.

I  W-A-N-T  T-O  T-E-L-L  Y-O-U.
I  W-A-N-T  T-O  T-E-L-L  Y-O-U.
E-V-E-N  T-H-O-U-G-H  T-H-E-Y  W-I-L-L  N-O-T  B-E  T-O-L-D,
I  W-I-L-L  M-A-K-E  T-H-E-M  I-N-T-O  A  S-H-A-P-E.

I'll scrape up these emotions
Of mine and the garbage of
Commonplace words,
And make them into a shape.

These emotions of mine,
My smashed heart,
And my thoughts toward you,
I'll make them into a shape.