Saturday, April 21, 2012

時計屋と夢 - kous



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/17/10
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: kous
Illustrator: BUZZ
Movie: hie

The Watchmaker and Dreams

The sound that flows down from the stereo
Washes away the dreams that you had...

Flooding over and falling out of my hands,
I gather the flower petals towards the past where you are.

The watchmaker upon the hill
Turned the worn out mechanical key
That was said to "recover" time.

I want to see the you of that day.
Weren't you smiling at that time?
Although I'm smiling even now...

Overflowing and vanishing from my arms,
There's nothing left of the dreams I had.

Gazing at the high sky, I roll over.
I think I wanna see the blue I saw with you again.

The broken watch is enveloped in light,
At the same time as my memories of eternity with you.

Flooding over and falling out at the very end,
I gather the flower petals toward a tomorrow where you aren't.